Please correct and resubmit the highlighted errors. Please move mouse over the field for error description.
Thank you for choosing Arvest Bank. We look forward to serving your financial needs. Arvest provides you with a wide range of products and services, convenient banking locations and friendly local service.
This application process is simple and should take approximately 10-15 minutes. You will need the following items:
- Government issued identification (i.e. driver's license)
- U.S. Social Security Number
- U.S. Citizenship or Resident alien status
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and
transfer to Arvest Bank
For your security, the system will log you off if there is no activity for several minutes.
Funding Your New Account:
While completing your online application, you will be able to choose one of four ways to fund your new account. Those four funding options are:
- Transfer money from your existing Arvest Bank account - you will need the account number*
- Transfer money from your account with another financial institution - you will need the routing number and the account number*
- Mail in a check to Arvest Bank
- Bring in money or a check to your nearest branch of Arvest Bank
If you do not have this information available, you may still apply to open your account, but it will not be usable until funds are deposited.
* - Name(s) on the account that the money is being transferred from needs to match the name(s) on the new account application
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities,
Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record
information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What This Means to You:
When you open a new account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and
other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your
driver's license or other identifying documents.